I suggest you ...

pages reloaded automatically from time to time

Hi. When I reading some article, page reload herself, i use google chrome browser maybe it issue?

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrey VasilevAndrey Vasilev shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MikeMike commented  · 

I'm seeing the same thing, the page is constantly reloading, very annoying. Using Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0 browser.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to second the anonymous comment from 2016-10-19: fuck you. You pump your site so full of shit that you do a disservice to the community, who are be better off without you. People can't even finish reading a goddamn article because you want to reload the page periodically so you can get more ad impressions.

If you're having such a hard time paying your hosting bills, just do us all a favor and shut the fucker down. If you're *not* having a hard time paying your hosting bills, you're just a greedy asshole who deserves multiple dick punches.

• Javi LavandeiraJavi Lavandeira commented  · 

I started reading an article about Python ORMs when the page reloaded. I thought it was a problem with my browser, so I ignored it and kept reading... Then it happened again, and again.

It's impossible to focus on the content because these reloads (and the ads in the header) keep interrupting and distracting the reader every so often.

I won't be visiting this site again because of this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is one of the worst websites I have ever used. Fuck you

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Don't like as it refreshing every minute. otherwise, this is good.

• wernerwerner commented  · 

every browser every minute

• Vojtech ObrusnikVojtech Obrusnik commented  · 

Hi. Just short amendment of Andrey's post.. Pages are constantly loading something and from time to time it redirects somewhere without any manually performed action.

Feedback and Knowledge Base