or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • No chanceNo chance commented  · 

You have too many intrusive ads. They sloooowwww down computers too much - I will think carefully before coming back to PythonCentral for any more advice. My computer sometimes wouldn't go to the next article - it just hung and waited for at least a dozen scripts to load before it would do anything (even if I was trying to back out to google - it wouldn't let me until all the scripts had loaded - very bad practice! Plenty of people are telling you to re-configure the ads - and these are the ones that have taken the time to register - I cheated and used a 10 minute email - I was worried that if I gave you my proper email address I'd be bombarded, minute by minute with emails asking me to use wowcher (or other product because your current settings are too intrusive and mess up navigation.)

• anonanon commented  · 

Definitely. I noticed the computer I was using didn't have its adblocker activated and got to it the second I noticed how long the page was taking to load. Plus what little I could already see looked to be very annoying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not just navigation. There's at least a dozen ads on the page. They're all animated. They're all designed to be maximally distracting. They take up almost all the available real-estate crowding out the actual content. In short, they make your site almost unusable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base